We Welcome all writers to Write anything you think might valuable for Designrfix.com users.
What Should I Write About?
Our writers covers a wide range of topics, such as Photoshop tutorials, General Informative Articles, web design, inspirational pieces, but feel free to expand on any design or technology-related. To get a better idea of what we cover, take a look at our categories sections on our blog.
Listed below are some of Designrfix’s most popular, demanded feature article topics.
Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects tutorials.
- Graphic Design; such as advertising, artwork and icon design
- Freebies; such as wallpaper, icons, fonts, WordPress themes and PSD files
- Inspirational work; such as business cards, logo design and vector artwork
- Articles on a variety of design-related subjects
- Web roundups and compilations
- Informative articles
- Difference between articles.
Our guidelines are easy and very simple to follow.
- All articles must be original, creative and never published anywhere else before.
- Always provide an attribute link-back to the source files or images in your articles.
- All articles require a minimum of 1000 words with proper English and correct spelling, please edit before sending.
- When providing images with your article, please make sure that they are exactly 700 pixels wide and of any height.
- No plagiarism please, and credit all your sources.
Why Should I Write for Designrfix?
Here are the benefits of contributing to Designrfix:
- Your article will receive exposure to a niche audience of over 63,000 followers via our social network followers on Facebook (13,000+ fans), Twitter (49,000+) and RSS Readers (9,000+).
- Writers/ designers receive full credit for the article that they contribute through the author bios they provide.
- You will build content for your portfolio and a reputation for being an expert in your field.
- Most importantly, you will have contributed to the community in helping others evolve in their art and knowledge.