Are you looking for the best brother all in one printer? Right. An all-in-one printer should be multifunctional with print, scan, copy, and fax. However, we know the task of getting the most ideal is time taking and not very easy.
So, we have compiled the top 10 brother printers selected on reliability and efficiency. Please spare a few minutes and read through their features, pro, and cons. In addition, we have a guide to ensure you get the most useful.
Our Top Pick:
Most Essential Factors to Check When Buying The Best Brother All in One Printer
|Brother MFC-L3710CW||Weight: 22.5kgs|
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
Printer Type: color
Ink Type: cartridge
Ports: USB 2.0
|Brother MFCL2710DW||Function: print, scan, copy, fax|
Monthly Duty Cycle: 15,000pages
Scanner Type: flatbed scanner with ADF
Copy Speed: 32cpm
|Brother MFC-J1300DW||Function: print, scan, copy, and fax|
Compatible Devices: Laptops, PCs, Smartphones
Connectivity: wired and wireless
Large Format Printer Size: 8.5”
Print Technology: inkjet
|Brother MFCJ6945DW||Technology: inkjet|
Function: print, copy, scan, fax
Connectivity: Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi, Mopria, AirPrint
Print Speed: 35ppm(monochrome) & 27ppm(color)
Resolution: 1200 x 4800 dpi
|Brother MFC-J491DW||Connectivity: USB wireless|
Ink Cartridges: 4
Print Speed: 12ppm color & 6ppm monochrome
Recommended Monthly Duty: 1000 pages
Maximum Pages: 2500 pages/month
|Brother MFC-L3750CDW||Function: scan, print, copy, and fax|
Maximum Paper Size: A4
Local Interface: USB host & Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Print Resolution: 600 x 600dpi, 2400 (600 x 2400)
|Brother MFCL2750DWXL||Max Printing Resolution: 2400 x 600dpi|
Max Printing Speed: 36ppm
Compatibility: AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct
Network Features: scanning, printing, PC fax receive/send
Interface: USB 2.0, Wireless, Ethernet
|Brother MFCL2750DW||Printing Speed: 31 to 40ppm (monochrome)|
Document Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets
Monthly Maximum Duty Cycle: 15000 pages
Connectivity: USB, Network ready, Wireless
|Brother MFC-J895DW||Compatibility: macOS, Android, iOS, windows|
Mobile App: Brother iPrint&Scan
Printer Type: inkjet AIO
Cartridges: yellow, blue, cyan, magenta
Function: print, scan, copy
|Brother MFC-L5900DW||Print Files: JPENG, PDF, TIFF|
App: Brother iPrint&Scan
Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200dpi
Duplex: fax, scan, print, copy
Scanning Capability: color & monochrome
Leading 10 Best Brother All in One Printer Reviews
1. Brother MFC-L3710CW
On searching for the best brother all in one color printer for your intense office work? Worry no more. Brother MFC-L3710CW has good capabilities to print multiple newsletters copies, reports and presentations, manuscripts, and others. This printer prints texts with a crisp and smooth finish, only possible with a laser printer.
In addition, the printer offers fast printing speed with high-quality images. Unfortunately, this printer is expensive and cannot print on photo paper.
- Design: on the top side of the box, sits an automatic document feeder(ADF), which is marked with size guides A4, A5, A6, and letter-sized sheets. Below the ADF is a sturdy double-jointed hinge scanner, very easy to open and close.
- Heavy: yes! You can’t deny the fact that this printer is big and heavy. However, you can comfortably place it next to your desk. There are little cavities on the side indicating where you can grip when picking up the unit.
- Function: this printer offers printing, scanning, and copying. Besides, there is the ability to scan to mobile, send scan copies to a cloud drive or FTP server, and scan to email.
- 3.6inch Touchscreen Display: this makes it very easy to set up the printer using the actual alphabet. The menu is well laid and easy to operate especially if you have previous experience with office copiers before.
- Weight: 22.5kgs
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Printer type: color
- Ink type: cartridge
- Ports: USB 2.0
- High yield toner cartridges
- High-quality print
- Scans, prints, and copy functions
- High capacity paper tray
- Compatible with Android, Mac, Windows, iOS
- Pricey cartridges
2. Brother MFCL2710DW
Enjoy versatility with the best brother all in one wireless printer. This printer is suitable for small teams simultaneously while saving on space.
MFCL2710DW is a brother all-in-one printer fax capable of printing, scanning, and copying. You will love the high caliber 2400 x 600dpi resolution producing highly detailed prints.
- Printing Speed: this printer is relatively fast, with up to 32 pages per minute. Plus, you can perform automatic duplex printing, saving you papers and time.
- LCD & Connectivity: this printer has a two-line monochrome LCD, so, it’s easy to check your printer’s current status. Moreover, the printer supports direct mobile printing with the inbuilt Wi-Fi connectivity support. Further, the printer has both Ethernet and USB 2.0 wired configurations.
- Print: Brother MFC-L2710DW uses laser print technology with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600dpi. So, you can have excellent black and white documents faster. The input sheet tray can hold papers up to size 8.5 x 14”, while the manual feed handle specialize in media ranging from 3 x 5” to 8.5 x 14”.
- Fax: this is available for sending digital files with a speed of 36.6kbps. The fax memory has the ability to save up to 400pages, with 200 available speed dials.
- Function: print, scan, copy, fax
- Technology: laser
- Monthly duty cycle: 15,000pages
- Scanner type: flatbed scanner with ADF
- Copy speed: 32cpm
- Amazing print quality
- Wired and wireless connectivity
- Fast printing speed
- Lightweight and compact
- Mobile printing
- No USB and memory card ports
- No ADF auto-duplexing
3. Brother MFC-J1300DW
This printer is the best brother all in one color printer with a 4-in1 multifunction design. You can print double side, scan, fax, and copy documents. The printer comes equipped with an INKvestment tank to deliver more pages.
The 150 sheets paper capacity ensures that you always have ready print papers on the go. With the automatic document sheet feeder, you will scan documents more efficiently. This printer is among the best brother inkjet all in one printers with high yield cartridges.
- Ready to Use: once you receive your brother MFC-J1300DW, you can use it immediately since it comes with a year ink supply.
- Print: this printer supports double-sided printing so you can save on paper. When printing monochrome pages, the print speed can be up to 12ppm and 10ppm for color documents. The 6000 x 1200dpi print resolution ensures you have clear and vivid documents.
- Connectivity: this is the best brother all in one wireless printer, you can connect via USB or NFC for less cable clutter. In addition, you can print from your mobile devices, since it supports AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct, and Brother iPrint&Scan.
- INKvestment Tank: This printer has a large ink tank to hold ink for an extended time. In addition, the intelligent page gauge indicated how much ink you have used and the remaining amount.
- Function: print, scan, copy, and fax
- Compatible devices: Laptops, PCs, Smartphones
- Connectivity: wired and wireless
- Large format printer size: 8.5”
- Print technology: inkjet
- Easy to operate control panel
- Quality output
- USB and SD thumb support
- 20 sheet automatic document feeder
- Ethernet connectivity
- Low input and output capacity
- No ADF automatic duplexing
4. Brother MFCJ6945DW
Brother MFCJ6945DW is a good choice for small offices and home use. The printer has a low cost per print, qualifying as the best all-in-one brother printer for small businesses.
However, this might not work well for photo printing. It produces grainy photos with sub-par color accuracy and visible banding. The printer is also slow when printing black documents. Fortunately, this brother’s 11 x 17 all-in-one printer has so much to offer to make it worthwhile.
- Efficient: brother MFCJ6945DW is a robust and reliable printer, with scan, copy, and A3 printing. The printer has a duplex standard printing to cater to your business’s high productivity. The printer supports easy and secure printing with Near Field Communication to pair devices.
- LCD Touch Screen: you can automate and control every day’s printing tasks via a large initiative colored touchscreen.
- Security: with this brother printer, you are sure of top business-class security. The printer has access control, automatically recognizing an intruder attack to take appropriate evasive action.
- Printing: this printer has fast color printing speed and excellent black text printing. Plus, the printer can do duplex printing on tabloid-sized sheets.
- Technology: inkjet
- Function: print, copy, scan, fax
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi, Mopria, AirPrint
- Print speed: 35ppm(monochrome) & 27ppm(colour)
- Resolution: 1200 x 4800 dpi
- High page yields
- Low cost per print
- Excellent touch screen
- 11” x 17” duplex printing and scanning
- Fast warm-up
- Reasonable frequent paper jam
- No Bluetooth connectivity
5. Brother MFC-J491DW
Enjoy great convenience and productivity with the best brother all-in-one printer. This machine is versatile, offering print, copy, scan, and fax functions. Besides, you get to connect to your printer easily with seamless wireless connectivity. So, you will be operating the printer from your smartphone or tablet within no time.
- All-round Color Printer: This printer is rated as the best brother all in one color printer, with vivid printing, accurate copying, high-resolution scanning, and flexible faxing. You get all these features in a stylish brother MFC-J491DW package for all your home or small office requirements.
- Connectivity: the printer offers a variety of connectivity options to cater to your entire office/home, with high quality and affordable printing. With a range of connectivity, you can connect several devices quickly and easily
- Simple and Minimal Intervention: the printer comes with an easy-to-control intuitive 4.5cm LCD display screen. The printer is perfect for multitasking with a 20sheets automatic document feeder.
- Fast Photo Printing: are you a photographer looking for a printer you can use to print photos quickly? Get the best brother inkjet all in one printer to print from your SD card or USB feature. Simply insert the card and select the item you want to print via an LCD screen.
- Connectivity: USB wireless
- Ink cartridges: 4
- Print speed: 12ppm color & 6ppm monochrome
- Recommended monthly duty: 1000 pages
- Maximum pages: 2500 pages/month
- Good output quality
- Borderless printing
- 20 sheets automatic document feeder
- Cloud and mobile device support
- Easy to operate LCD screen
- Lower output and input capabilities
- High cost per page
6. Brother MFC-L3750CDW
MFC-L3750CDW printer is the best brother laser printer all in one, offering full-color prints. With up to 24 pages per minute. This printer can work well in busy offices, with the ability to print directly from your phone via wired and wireless connectivity.
- Colorful Business Prints: get the best all in one color laser printer and make an impact on your business with colorful documents. This printer uses LED laser technology with up to 2400dpi print resolution, for quality professional prints.
- Silent Functioning: Get the best brother all in one printer and enjoy up to 24ppm, in full color under 47dB. This printer is termed quiet in comparison to your normal office conversation.
- Efficient: do you want a reliable, fast, and great value printer? look no further. The 250 paper capacity saves you time to frequently replenish the papers to keep working longer. Moreover, the high yield, supplies mean you will achieve a competitive cost per page and you will also take time before you replace them.
- Easy Use and Set Up: start printing immediately from the box. The large ink toners will print up to 1000pages. Additionally, you can print from your mobile device with wired and wireless connectivity.
- Function: scan, print, copy, and fax
- Maximum paper size: A4
- Technology: LED
- Local interface: USB host & Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Print resolution: 600 x 600dpi, 2400 (600 x 2400)
- Fast printing speed
- Automatic duplex printing
- Easy to operate a touch screen
- Print/scan directly to USB
- Ready to use from the box
- No duplex faxing and scanning
- High cost when not using high yield cartridges
7. Brother MFCL2750DWXL
MFCL2750DWXL is a brother all-in-one wireless laser printer offering a decent pick for small offices, home offices, and workgroups with light workloads. Besides, you can use this printer for personal use. This printer has so much to offer, like fast printing speed, automatic duplex copying, and scanning.
- Cost-efficient: brother MFCL2750DWXL has a toner saving mode to help you minimize toner buying costs. Also, automatic duplex printing will help you save paper and money.
- Functionality: This printer is rated as the best performing in terms of speed. With a speed up to 36ppm, you can print documents within a few minutes. The adjustable 250 capacity paper tray, will ensure you always have ready papers for printing before you need more. You will definitely love the single-pass two-sided scanning and copying, saving lots of your time.
- Connectivity: the printer has a variety of connection methods for printing. First, you can print from your smartphone, tablet, desktop, and laptop wirelessly. Using the 2.7” touch screen you can connect to the cloud directly. Plus, you can also use NFC technology to scan or print without connecting to any network.
- Quality Brother Toner: when using brother toners, be sure to get high-quality prints and consistent results. In addition, brother runs an environmentally responsible program to dispose of genuine brother cartridges.
- Max printing resolution: 2400 x 600dpi
- Max printing speed: 36ppm
- Compatibility: AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct
- Network features: scanning, printing, PC fax receive/send
- Interface: USB 2.0, Wireless, Ethernet
- Compact and light
- Arrives with large toner complement
- Single-pass auto duplexing
- High text quality
- Variety of connectivity modes
- High running costs after initial toners depletion
- Low paper duty cycle and capacity for the price
8. Brother MFCL2750DW
Are you looking for the best brother laser printer all in one? Look no further. This printer is compact and gives you convenient wireless printing, high scanning resolution, and efficient performance all in one.
However, this machine offers you easy integration into your office network, with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. So, you can scan to and print from mobile devices and networked computers.
- All in One Printer– believe me, this is the best brother all in one printer that you will ever use. The printer has copying, faxing, and scanning capabilities.
- Productivity– time is money! So, this printer helps you to maximally utilize your time with automatic single-pass duplicating and checking. In addition, the printer has 50 programmed sheet feeder with multiple page filtering, replicating, and faxing.
- Connectivity: this printer gives you a variety of connectivity modes. You can either connect via built-in wireless connectivity or connect locally via a USB interface. The printer also works with Alexa voice printing.
- Cloud Printing and Scanning: you can conveniently print from and to, mainstream cloud using shading 2.7” touch screen. Some of the compatible cloud services include Google Drive, Dropbox, OneNote, Evernote, and many others.
- Printing speed: 31 to 40ppm (monochrome)
- Technology: Laser
- Document feeder capacity: 50 sheets
- Monthly maximum duty cycle: 15000 pages
- Connectivity: USB, Network ready, Wireless
- All in one printer
- Variety connectivity
- Remote printing
- Cloud printing and scanning
- Energy star qualified
- Black and white printing
- Not very attractive in design
9. Brother MFC-J895DW
Brother MFC-J895DW printer is the best brother all in one color printer designed with homes and small offices in mind. This printer has a compact design that hides the automatic document feeder and paper tray when not in use.
- Easy and Fast Setup: when you first buy the printer, the setup involves the removal of protective taping off various moving components. After removing the shin installed in the ink compartment, install the ink and there you are, ready to print.
- Print Quality: this printer will give you high-quality text (dark & sharp) documents. Actually, it’s the highest quality you can get with an inkjet printer. When printing graphics on normal paper, it produces decent and acceptable color details.
- Printing Speed: this is the best all in one brother printer small business, fast enough for the home office environment. Printing speed goes up to 11ppm for black and white documents.
- Photo Quality: brother MFC-J895DW will give you quality photos, with well-defined colors. However, although the printer prints borderless photos printing, the images would need manual adjustments to straighten it.
- Compatibility: macOS, Android, iOS, windows
- Mobile app: Brother iPrint&Scan
- Printer type: inkjet AIO
- Cartridges: yellow, blue, cyan, magenta
- Function: print, scan, copy
- Easy to set up and use
- 20 ADF sheet
- USB and SD thumb support
- Quality output
- Mobile printing
- High running cost
- Inadequate graphics fill on background
10. Brother MFC-L5900DW
Brother MFC-L5900DW is monochrome, with all-in-one functions. This is the best all-in-one brother printer small business seeking cost efficiency and reliability.
Its rich features are reliable print speed and good text quality, a wide range of connectivity options, and an automatic document feeder with a boost of duplex scanning. However, the printer is desirable for text printing since its graphics are lesser than stellar.
- Design: weighing about 38pounds measuring 19.1 x 19.5 x 16.8 inches(HWD) matte- black, is normal size and weight for a small office multi-functional printer. The printer can fit on a desk and it’s easy for one person to move it around.
- Printing Speed: when printing a text-only document you will get 41.2ppm, with the first printout within 7seconds. However, when printing a complete business suite comprising of PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel files printing speed averages at 21.7ppm.
- Quality: this printer has output print slightly below average, but good enough for any business which does not require to use of very small fonts. For graphics quality, it’s somehow below par for a mono laser.
- Paper Handling: the printer has a 300 standard paper capacity. Split between 50 sheets multipurpose feeder and 250 sheet main tray. In addition, the 70 ADF supports duplex single-pass scanning.
- Print files: JPENG, PDF, TIFF
- App: Brother iPrint & Scan
- Print resolution: 1200 x 1200dpi
- Duplex: fax, scan, print, copy
- Scanning capability: color & monochrome
- Two-sided single-pass scanning
- Above per texts
- Lower running costs
- Fast printing
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and USB connectivity
- Low-quality graphics
- Subpar photos
Buying Guide- Best Brother all-in-one Printer
Let’s discuss the most important items you should look out for when buying a brother printer.
Your needs come first when deciding between color or a monochrome printer. However, keep in mind that LED and color printers cost more than monochrome. Besides, although multifunctional printers are monochrome, they can give color scans easily.
Do you want to print directly from your tablet or mobile phone? Or don’t have enough space to place the printer next to the PC? A wireless printer would work best for you.
Wireless printers connect to a Wi-Fi network and get commands from connected devices. However, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC technologies allow communication without an intermediate network.
You will need to choose between standard or multifunctional printers with scan and copy and sometimes fax. However, multifunctional inkjet printers are more affordable than LED and laser printers.
If you need a printer to use away from home or office, you can go for a compact, lightweight, battery-powered printer.
Speed and Resolution
The efficiency of a printer is measured by its speed and resolution. However, speed can vary among color, black and white prints. The higher the printer resolution, the better the print quality. Fortunately, you can improve your printer performance by upgrading its RAM after purchase.
Supported Paper Size
Many printers are compatible with A4 and smaller sizes. So, if you need a more specific printer for small sizes like photo printing or big size like A3, confirm capabilities before buying.
The best brother all-in-one printer will greatly depend on your needs and budget. You can rarely go wrong with brother printers since they are the longest-lasting companies in the technology market. Also, their printers have great value for money.
There is something for everyone from the above top 10 brothers all in one printer reviews. You are starting from home users to professionals. Get the most useful and boost your printing level.
Last update on 2022-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API