eLearning: ‘School of Interactive Design’ Game Building – Just $99
School of Interactive Design is your resource for world class game design education. Whether it’s your goal to work for a major game studio creating games for popular consoles like Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo, or you just wanted to create your own indie games that you can publish to the iTunes and Android App stores, our training provides the tools and techniques you need to become a skilled game designer.
Here you’ll find in-depth training on 2D and 3D game design, computer animation, graphic design, and digital painting. If you are a new student and new to the digital arts, simply start with the very first training series. School of Interactive Design takes the time to lead students step by step through the basics all the way up to advanced industry techniques.
Start Building an Epic Game in Less Than a Few Hours, No Coding Experience Required
- Start building a game in just a few hours
- Learn to make games for all types of platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac & PC
- Get the most up-to-date information from video game industry veterans
- Study game design techniques, graphic design elements & animation
- Understand 2D game design w/ GameSalad
- Incorporate 3D design using Unity 3D & Maya
- Explore the fundamental Photoshop & Illustrator features
[button url=”https://deals.designrfix.com/sales/school-of-interactive-design-1-yr-subscription” style=”primary”]Learn how to Code![/button]
- Internet required
- GameSalad (free download)
- Unity3D (free download)
- Autodesk Maya (free download)
- 3DS Max
- Length of access: 1 year
All of the instructors at the School of Interactive Design are experts at what they do and are currently working in the game, film, and tech industries. Not only have they taught at major schools and studios like Ubisoft and the LA Film School, but instructors have worked on films like Lord of the Rings and Rango.