Array is a systematic collection of data of similar data types that can be accessed by numeric index. Array is one of the most important and oldest data structures that are used to implement other data structures like strings, maps, vector etc.
Apple is preparing a huge press conference on the 27th January…are you guys ready for the tablet? Check out the coolest mock ups of the upcoming device!
This collection showcases 40 perfectly captured motion blur photographs.
A great trick for a successful business conversation is talking 20% of the time and listening the other 80% of the time. Everyone likes to talk about themselves and we all appreciate a good listener who genuinely seems interested in what we are telling him and doesn’t just nod out of politeness, without following us.
An E-Book so called as a digitally transformed book where simple text converted into e-text that built the digital media similar of our common printed book
Today with all the WordPress Theme Shops that popping up all around, it’s more and more difficult to find free themes. In this post, I will list 11 recent free WordPress Themes which have premium features.
A collection of 40 epic Star Wars widescreen wallpapers!