We are seeking talented writers, artists and designers to contribute to Designrfix.com. If you’re interested in writing a tutorial or fresh new article, send us your ideas.
Types of articles that we are looking for?
We cover a wide range of topics such as Photoshop tutorials, web design, design tools and inspirational pieces to name a few. To get a better idea of what we cover take a look at our categories or tags section on our blog. If your idea/suggestion does not cover any of our categories, don’t worry we are always looking for new ideas. Contact us with your idea.
The list below are some of Designrfix’s most sought out feature article topics.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects tutorials.
- Graphic Design; such as advertising, artwork and icon design.
- Freebies; such as wallpaper, icons, fonts, WordPress themes and PSD files.
- Inspirational work; such as business cards, logo design and vector artwork.
- Articles on a variety of design-related subjects.
- Web roundups and compilations.
Our guidelines are easy and very simple to follow.
- All articles must be original, creative and never have been published anywhere else before.
- Always provide an attribute link-back to the source files or images in your articles.
- All articles require a minimum of 600 words with proper English and correct spelling, please edit before sending.
- When providing images with your article, please make sure that they are exactly 500 pixels wide and of any height.
- Articles should be written with a friendly and unbiased approach to them.
- No plagiarism please, and credit all your sources.
So why should you write for Designrfix?
Here are the benefits of contributing to Designrfix:
- Your article will receive exposure to a niche audience of over 25,000 followers via our social network followers on Facebook (4,000+ fans), Twitter (19,000+) and RSS Readers (5,000+).
- Writers/ designers receive full credit for the article that you contribute at Designrfix.com.
- All guest writers will receive credit for their article via a bio section at the bottom of the post (Bio section will include your name, contact details and website/blog address) By including the bio section in your post, your website/blog will gain new readers.
- Designrfix will provide you with your own author’s page which will include all the articles you have written for designrfix.com.
- Designrfix will also included you on our about us page, which will have all your bio details and will give you exposure as a writer or designer.
- You will build content for your portfolio and a reputation for being an expert in your field.
- And most importantly you will have contributed to the community in helping others evolve in their art.
Submission Of Article Requirements
There are several ways to submit an article to Designrfix
- Word document
- Plain Text
All images must include their respective links and be placed in a proper directory.
Please note: All submitted content is reviewed for approval by the Designrfix team before it is published. Designrfix exercises the right to accept and reject submissions at their discretion.
Now that we got through all the red tape, please send your idea to email@example.com