UI kits are something that most graphic and web designers need but which are not always readily available or of the best quality. However, we can now offer up an ideal resource: PixelKit. It is a library full of high-quality UI kits and other resources and tools for designers, and we have three membership accounts to give away to our readers!
What you get
Each of our 3 winners will receive a full year’s membership account from PixelKit.
Now, before you think that this may not be so useful to you, just take a look at what that year of membership delivers into your hands:
- Complete access to a library of 5000+ premium graphics.
- New graphics become available every month.
- Rather than a limited range of resources in each of the kits, they are complete with icons and all of the necessary elements. That means you can use a single kit as a full solution to your design needs.
- All of the graphics are vector graphics, meaning you can scale and get consistent quality.
- The entire library is mobile-compatible, which is a must in today’s market.
- All elements are compatible with 960 grids, and this allows you to work with most HTML demands.
With all of these benefits and choices, you can complete projects much faster and with a great deal more consistency and quality. Clients will be pleased and website visitors or app users will love the overall look and design of your work.
Enter to Win:
How do you win? Just follow the steps below:
- Step one is to leave a comment below and explain what you will do with your free membership.
- Step two is to head to your Twitter page and tell you followers about this giveaway: Tweet
- Step three is to “Like” our PixelKit Facebook page.
Contest ends April 4, 2015.
That’s it! And if you win, you may find yourself downloading some of these little gems:
Funky Tunes UI Kit
A hip UI kit that features a musical theme. Whether you are an artist, designer, or music lover writing a killer blog, these are the tools for you.
Chubby Stacks – Fresh UI Kit
More than 100 vector elements guaranteed to make your website “pop” and really grab viewer’s eye.
Crooked Stats – Stats Infographic Kit
Everyone knows that inforgraphics are “in” and this kit helps you to create those visually appealing and informative images that pull in readers and yield excellent result.
5 O’clock Shades – App Icons
City Break – Hotel UI Kit
Anyone designing for the hospitality niche will love this hotel themed kit. It can be used for urban or rural locations and provides the sort of clean and clear graphics that make using a site or app a breeze.
File Manager – Mobile App UI Kit
Mobile devices are taking over, and that means your work has to respect the need for mobile design. This kit enables you to create iPhone and Smartphone happy designs that clients can really put to work.
If all of this hasn’t convinced you to take the few minutes you need to enter the contest, give these Free PixelKit Bootstrap UI Kits a test drive. Just download the HTML templates and put them to work on your site or blog…you won’t be disappointed.