Ken Schultz is the creator of the Easy DSLR Digital Photography Course. Ken setup a blog on digital photography in December 2010 and helped hundreds of new DSLR buyers with an eBook, “Digital SLR Buyer’s Guide.” After many questions from new DSLR buyers, Ken realized that a Basic DSLR course was needed to fill the gaps in photography knowledge required to get great photos with a DSLR. After 8 months of production, EasyDSLR was launched (September 2011).
This course condenses 30 years of Ken’s photojournalism and his in-the-field experience capturing images of international travel, ocean life through his career as a marine biologist and as a professional wedding photographer into a layman’s course for photography newcomers. It’s not for Professionals but rather for those with minimal background in photography or those making the transition from film SLR cameras to Digital SLR cameras.
Ken’s “in the trenches” background gives him a unique perspective enabling him to explain photographic principles in simple terms. Photography is an Art as well as being technical. Ken’s talent is being able to educate and inspire without overloading the viewer with too much technical jargon.
Master Your DSLR Camera w/ This Beginner & Advanced Course Combo
Beginner Digital Photography Course
Learn to Use Your DSLR Camera w/ This Course for Beginners
- Gain a photography foundation to fully unlock the potential of your camera
- Understand the essential items you need in your DSLR pack
- Meet the “Photo Triangle,” a secret weapon for explaining the basics
- Learn the composition techniques used by DaVinci, Botticelli, Van Gogh, and many more
- Explore the fundamentals of exposure and ISO, and why they matter
- Creatively utilize shutter speed
Advanced Digital Photography Course
Master Your DSLR Camera w/ This Advanced Course
- Builds on the foundational techniques
- Key elements for capturing better portraits
- Essential settings for better night photos + instructions for use
- Tools & tricks for snapping great nature photos
- Lean to create a time-lapse sequence
- Basic image editing techniques using Photoshop & free software