20 Hands-On Courses to Make You a Bona Fide iOS Game Developer
Part 1: Word & Math Games
Create 5 Educational Games to Put Player Knowledge to the Test!
Want to be a full-fledged iOS game developer? Get your feet wet with this collection of 5 courses. You’ll build a variety of word and math games designed to engage your players’ intellect. By the time you’re done, you won’t just have learned the theory behind building games—you’ll have published fully playable apps to the iTunes Store!
- Use iOS kits to map out your games’ UI
- Code in the Swift programming language
- Navigate the Xcode development environment
- Easily create games using included source code
- Set up a source of passive income through app purchases & ad revenue
- Master the game creation process for simple, addictive games
- Test your players’ knowledge even as they’re having fun
- Jumpstart your mobile app career
See Specs below for exact courses included!
Part 2: iOS & Arcade Classics
Build 5 Classic Games for Players of All Ages
This set of 5 courses will teach you to build iOS apps for classic games ranging from Tic-Tac-Toe to Whack-a-Mole. Replicate the classics, appeal to your audience’s thirst for nostalgia, and make some side money with ad revenue and in-app purchases. You’ll trick out your iOS development skills—and be on your way to building games like a pro.
- Tinker w/ source code to create your games
- Set up your computer for game development
- Understand how to build apps using the Xcode software
- Create app icons & resize images
- Use the iPhone simulator to test your games before deploying
- Publish your creation to the iTunes store
- Earn passive income from ad revenue & in-app purchases
- Get your Apple developer’s license
Part 3: Casual Sports Games
Expand Your Game Development Skills with 5 Courses on Cloning Top-Ranked Games
Take the next big step in honing your game development skills with 5 courses on cloning popular casual sports games for iOS, ranging from Swing Copters to Jumpy Skating. Continue mastering the skills you’ve established in earlier courses, tricking out your app portfolio, and publishing real games that people will download and play.
- Use source code to easily build workable games
- Learn to develop games using Xcode & Objective-C
- Replicate top-ranked iOS games
- Source & create game graphics
- Publish fully functional apps to the iTunes app store
- Earn passive income through ad channels & in-app purchases
- Create variations of games w/ different themes to increase your revenue stream
- Earn your Apple developer’s license
Part 4: Action Games
Work Through 5 Courses to Create Adrenaline-Pumping Gaming Experiences
Wrap up this complete iOS game developer training by creating a set of addictive action-packed games. Your players will work to evade airborne obstacles, hop through landscapes riddled with drops, and more. With this last set of 5 courses, you’ll build games that aren’t just playable, but will also captivate your audience for hours on end!
- Build variations of top-ranking iOS games
- Tweak the included source code to expedite game development
- Set up your development environment
- Use the Xcode tool to build your apps
- Customize your game’s graphics: launch images, icons & more
- Create iOS certificates for your apps
- Navigate iTunes Connect to publish your app to the iTunes Store
- Optimize your ad settings to maximize your game’s revenue